TRIMPRO vs TRIMPRO WORKSTATION
The difference between both trimmers is the grate:
- • Aluminum grate
- • 1/8 inch thick.
- • Coated with anti-adhesive black Teflon.
- • Available with either only large slots or with a mix of small and large slots.
- • Stainless steel grate.
- • 1/16 inch thick (thinner for a closer cut).
- • Not coated (for the user who likes to clean the grate with a scraper)
- • With edges on the sides.
- • Available with small slots only.
With the Trimpro, most users will keep the branch in their hand on pass it on top of the grate. With the Trimpro Workstation, most users will cut the flowers from the branches and roll them on the grate with their hands. This is why we had some edges on the sides of the Workstation.
You can check the different grates here »